Thomas Cooke has over 30 years of experience providing organizations with information on issues related to current and future local population change, the role of migration on population change, local and school population projections, and the evaluation and implementation of local migration policies.
- Expert witness analysis of long-term attachment to New York state among all the residents of New York as reported in the Census ACS;
- The impact of the transition to remote work on regional real estate investment opportunities;
- Identifying US growth markets for a global specialized medical clinic;
- Rural population projections for rural primary care medical clinics;
- County-level population projections for Cubit Planning;
- Block-group population projections for retail investment.